Screen Research are introducing, effective immediately, the new MultiPix 5 White 1.6 (M5W) fabric, that replaces the MultiPix 4K White 1.35 (M3W) surface, which is now finished and no longer available.
Any incoming orders for fixed frame screens specified originally with the MultiPix 4K White 1.35 (M3W) fabric will be automatically converted to the new surface MultiPix 5 White 1.6 (M5W), for the same price.
This improved new surface MultiPix 5 White 1.6 (M5W) has the following main characteristics:
· Proprietary MultiLayer™ technology with super-fine grain structure that has no reflective particles and glitter effect
· Higher gain performance (1.6) combined with excellent off-axis colorimetric response
· Designed for 4K and 8K applications and recommended for Active 3D applications
· Compatible with low ambient light conditions
· Resistant front surface with thickness 0.30mm
· ISF certified
· Available with any of the Screen Research fixed screens, including on our masking screens
Kindly note that the new MultiPix 5 White 1.6 (M5W) is not suitable to be used with our motorized screens. In that sense, we are currently testing a similar material but having different thickness for this purpose. A solution is to be expected not before September 2016 and therefore any incoming orders for in-ceiling or on-ceiling screens will have to be produced with the MultiPix 4K Grey 1.3 (M3G) fabric, instead of the MultiPix 4K White 1.35 (M3W) surface.