Screen Research has developed a new generation of innovative and technically efficient fixed frame screens with 2-way masking, replacing the previous XLR and XTR models with the new XLR3 (lateral masking) and XTR3 (top-bottom masking) improved screens, offering several new features and top performances at even more competitive prices.
Reference X-Mask XLR3
- New frame structure with innovative stiffeners anchoring system to ensure stability and fast assembly.
- New sliding masking system more fluid and noiseless when moving, compared to the previous solution used with the older models.
- 2-way masking system with THX certified acoustically transparent masks.
- New reduced gap between masking and fabric to minimize the shadow effect during projection.
- E-Grip fabric attachment system for constant tensioning of the surface, for a simpler and quick install; this feature is now available for the first time in the Reference X-Mask range.
- Optional ultra-quiet ERA INN motor from Nice for the best silent solution (cheaper and superior than the Lutron QS motor).
- Optional leather housing finish from the finest Italian craftsmen (available for screens up to size 160″ of image width).
- For the XLR3 model only, full-closure finish option available for screens up to size 160″ of image width.
- For the XLR3 model only, DécorMask finish option with printed dedicated fabric if image quality is to privilege or with printed ClearPix 2 White fabric if acoustic transparency is to privilege (available for screens up to size 160″ of image width).
- Optional housing removal.
- For the XLR3 model, achievable masked image ratios from 1.33:1 to 2.35:1 or 2.40:1, in sizes starting from 100″ of image width up to 240″ of width (the old XLR model was only available in format 2.40 and up to 210″ of image width).
- For the XTR3 model, achievable masked image ratios from 1.78:1 to 2.40:1, in sizes starting from 100″ of image width up to 160″ of width.
- Available with the entire range of projection surfaces from Screen Research.
- Different interface modules available to drive/control the screen depending on the chosen technology (RS232, RS485, TCP/IP or IR).
Reference X-Mask XTR3
With these XLR3 and XTR3 screens recently added to the Reference X-Mask range, Screen Research provides products of unique value for the most demanding customers aiming for uncompromised quality, top performances and great style.